08 January 2014

Style // Black on Black

Something about wearing all black with red nails and lips makes me feel very chic and tres francais. In the kind of way only a non french person can feel... Just hand me the Jean Paul Sartre and I'll be on my way.

chambray and curls red ballet slippers and torn jeans outfit style simple french chambray and curls all black winter fashion style outfit black and red chambray and curls torn jeans and red ballet pumps outfit style fashion chambray and curls minimal gold rings and red nails shop dixi Jeans: Primark, DIYed (old); Long top: Topshop (old); Leather Jacket: ASOS (old); Shoes: Primark via charity shop; necklace: H&M (old); Rings: Dixi (here and here!)
xxx
Like what you see? You can follow me here:
 twitter // bloglovin // gfc // facebook

17 comments:

  1. You always look so cool and stylish! I am so envious! Love this look!

    Lilla x
    LillaLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you look so beautiful! I really like your rings, they're so simple but add so much to your outfit <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shop Dixi is a dangerous place! I love their stuff for spicing up a simple outfit.
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Love it all! Can you be my stylist?? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you sweet! No that's be a fun job :)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh I totally agree, it's such a classic look! You look fabulous, your jeans are great!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! I have to resist the urge to distress all of my jeans...
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Definitely need you as a stylist, you always look so effortlessly amazing!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha my fees are one million dollars pls thank you bye
      xxx

      Delete
  6. YES, Laura! I love red and black. So chic!

    And as per, you look beautiful!


    Thanks for your comment on our film post - we replied underneath but wanted to show Chambray some love! - Bee, tftc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bee! I felt very french and swish in this :)
      xxx

      Delete
  7. This outfit looks so lovely with that pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't worn black and red in ages, and then remembered how great it is :)
      xxx

      Delete
  8. You dress so well, all of the time! Inspiring :)

    Charlotte - www.blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte! That makes me smile :) So nice to hear!
      xxx

      Delete
  9. This outfit looks so lovely and so awesome i love it alot ......

    Mens Leather Jackets


    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for your sweet comments!